Manufacturer: PS Engineering Inc.
Model Number: PAR200A
Description: Pilot Guide
The PAR200A is a full featured audio selector panel with our 4-place stereo IntelliVox® intercom and Bluetooth® interconnectivity. The VHF radio is remotely mounted to minimize the amount of panel space required. It also includes a built-in 10 Watt Speaker Amplifier.
- We partnered with Trig Avionics, LTD because of their renown reputation for designing and manufacturing great radios. The TY91L com radio has been designed to produce a minimum of 6 watts of output power and has selectable 8.33KHZ or 25KHZ spacing.
- It has excellent radio selectivity and AGC specifications that makes both transmit and receive audio punch right through. Clear radio communications has been the trademark of Trig Avionics, LTD. The radio also has automatic radio squelch which assures that the radio trip level is always optimally set.
- And to add flexibility, we have included our highly lauded Bluetooth® technology. Pairing of phones or Bluetooth® enable audio devices is easily achieved for wireless entertainment. Telephone calls can be distributed in three different ways (as determined by the ICS switch). The pilot can make a private phone call, the crew can make a call, or all on board can be in on the conversation.
- And for music inputs, there are two different inputs and two types music distribution. The standard configuration allows music 1 (or Bluetooth® to go to the crew while the passengers hear music 2. The other selection allows music 1 (or Bluetooth) to go to all headsets.
- Monitor Mode allows the pilot to hear the Active and Standby frequencies at the same time. When the Active frequency becomes active, the Standby frequency will be muted. Along with the Monitor Function, the PAR200A also has our patented Swap mode, allowing the com radios to switch from Com 1 active to Com 2 active, and visa-versa.
- Up to 5 discrete radio frequencies can be stored in non-volatile memory for quick dial up as well as being able to swap from and Com 1 to Com 2 by way of a yoke mounted switch.
All installing hardware for the audio panel and radio are included. Microphone and Headphone jacks are not included.