Model Number: G500 TXi
G500 TXi was designed to interface with a wide range of avionics equipment, including our digital GFC™ 600 series and other popular autopilots installed in Class 1 and Class 2 aircraft. You can use the G500 TXi touchscreens for control/display of heading, course and navigation source inputs as well as autopilot mode annunciations and more (with compatible inputs). As an option, separate dedicated PFD controllers are also available in 5 different control layouts for continuity with the specific autopilot system installed in the aircraft. G500 TXi also offers advanced integration capability with GTN series navigators, providing full touchscreen continuity between the navigation, communication and flight display functions in your panel.
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Engine information system (EIS) optionally available on dedicated 7” display or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with our GTN™ 650/750 series¹
- Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path
Please note that this product will be available in Q4 2017