Model Number: EIS TXi
Take the guesswork out of fuel and engine management for your aircraft with Engine Information System (EIS) TXi. This engine monitoring solution provides graphical readouts as well as pilot-friendly tools and calculations on a dedicated 7” standalone display or an integrated data strip within the larger 10.6” G500 TXi and G600 TXi displays. That makes it easy to see and analyze the critical engine, fuel and electrical parameters that can help you maintain the best, most efficient performance from your aircraft.
- Compatible with most normally aspirated or turbocharged Lycoming and Continental 4- to 6-cylinder engines powering GA singles and twins
- Engine indications can be viewed as an integrated EIS strip on a 10.6” G500 TXi/G600 TXi display — or on a dedicated, standalone 7” display
- Enables aircraft-specific tailoring of instrumentation inputs for engine, fuel, oil, electrical and other vital sensor data
- Lean assist mode helps optimize fuel mixture settings for better fuel economy and more efficient engine operation
- EIS data is automatically logged and can be wirelessly downloaded to the Garmin Pilot™ app on your mobile device for transport and postflight analysis¹. An SD™ card can also be used to transfer the EIS data
Please note that this product will be available in Q4 2017