Model Number: GDL 52R
Dual-frequency ADS-B “In” Receiver and SiriusXM® Satellite Link
- Receive SiriusXM satellite weather and digital audio entertainment¹ plus subscription-free ADS-B animated² U.S. datalink weather
- ADS-B “dual-link” traffic with TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™ technology4
- Remote-box datalink solution for G3X Touch™ glass flight display systems
- Easy to install; supports up to 2 wired display connections and 2 Connext® wireless connections for compatible mobile devices and Garmin portables
- Receive the first three-months of a monthly subscription to the SiriusXM Pilot Preferred aviation weather package and the SiriusXM All Access audio programming package at no cost with GDL 52
Combining a dual-band ADS-B “In” datalink with a SiriusXM satellite weather/music receiver in a single, compact remote unit, GDL 52R is the all-in-one aviation weather, traffic and audio entertainment solution for pilots flying experimental/amateur-built or light sport aircraft. When installed with your G3X Touch series avionics, the GDL 52R receiver makes it easy to tap into features that aid situational awareness while making your time aloft even more enjoyable. You get full SiriusXM coverage — accessible from ground or air — combined with the subscription-free weather and traffic features of an ADS-B “In” datalink. Together, these 2 datalink technologies bring a world of safety-enhancing information — plus access to more than 150 channels of digital-quality music, news, sports and other entertainment programming — directly to your cockpit.