Model Number: GDL 52
Dual-frequency ADS-B “In” Receiver and SiriusXM® Satellite Link
- Receive SiriusXM Aviation satellite weather and digital audio entertainment¹ plus subscription-free ADS-B U.S. datalink weather² and traffic
- ADS-B “dual-link” traffic with TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™ technology4
- Wireless connectivity for display on select mobile device apps and Garmin portables
- Provides GPS position data, backup attitude5 and more
- Receive the first three-months of a monthly subscription to the SiriusXM Pilot Preferred aviation weather package and the SiriusXM All Access audio programming package at no cost with GDL 52
Providing an easy-to-use and completely portable aviation satellite link, the compact GDL 52 combines SiriusXM coverage — accessible from ground or air — with the subscription-free weather and traffic features of an ADS-B “In” datalink. Together, these 2 network link technologies bring a world of safety-enhancing features — plus access to more than 150 channels of digital-quality music, news, sports and other entertainment programming — directly to your cockpit. Better still, you can use our Connext® wireless connectivity to stream this information onto multiple Garmin aviation portables (including aera® 660, aera 796 or aera 795 series) as well as iPad® tablets and mobile devices with the Garmin Pilot™ app. So you get more access — on more devices — without spending more money.