Model Number: SITE-30HD
The QUAD-HD is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for UAV, light A/C, helicopter and marine patrol boat applications.
The QUAD-HD is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most airborne and maritime requirements.
Wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 (optional) and MIL-STD-1553 (optional).
The QUAD-HD is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit (CU) with a thumb LOS control stick and all control switches are specially designed for rough environment conditions and for best human comfort. The CU can be attached to a fixed location or using a flexible cable enabling it to be movable.
• Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilized.
– Thermal Imaging (TI) Camera with 250 mm focal length (Continuous Zoom X37.5).
– High Sensitivity Color HD Day Camera (Continuous Zoom X50).
– Optional Eyesafe Laser Range Finder.
– Optional Laser Illuminator.
– Optional Laser Pointer.
• High performance and low size/weight:
– Lightweight – 21.5 kg (turret).
– Compact – 30.5 cm (turret diameter).
• Automatic Target Tracker.
• Image Enhancement and Local AGC capabilities (Built-in).
• Customized graphics superimposed on video.
• High Performance.
• Excellent Price/Performance Ratio.