DG has been manufacturing electrostatic protection products longer than any other company and is recognized as the primary supplier of quality static dischargers. DG’s dischargers range from the original 1940s DG patented “wicks” used on such vintage aircraft as the DC-3, to the Null Field Ortho-Decoupled Discharger. DG also designs and manufactures Micropoint Dischargers, Carbonpoint Dischargers and our newly developed Composite Dischargers.
DG dischargers offer:
- – Superior noise quieting capabilities
- – Long service life
- – Wide range of speed requirements
- – Proven effectiveness
- – Aerodynamic performance
- – Temperature stability
Our superior DG Null Field Dischargers dissipate static electric charge interference in three ways:
- – Reduce the voltage level required to initiate corona discharge (intensity reduction).
- – Provide a path for electrostatic discharge to take place at right angles to antenna fields (orthogonal coupling).
- – Provide regions of practically zero RF field strength (null field) causing the discharge to take place in these regions (reciprocal field decoupling).
Please call us or fill out the RFQ for questions, pricing and/or part numbers. 941-637-8585.