Model Number: GFC 600
- Cost-effective, superior in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and minimal maintenance needs when compared to older generation autopilot systems
- Designed for existing single- and twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft that have a wide range of aircraft speed and performance characteristics, initially available for the A36 Bonanza and B55 Baron aircraft with the 58 Baron to follow
- Standalone autopilot that boasts superior integration potential with G600/G500 glass flight displays, Garmin navigators, as well as a variety of third-party equipment
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities as well as pitch trim (provides automatic trim and manual electric trim); addition of optional fourth servo adds yaw damp capability
Designed for aftermarket installation on high-performance single- and twin-engine piston aircraft as well as turboprops and jets, the GFC 600 flight control system offers an impressive array of top-level safety and performance features. Leveraging technologies developed for our popular GFC 700 autopilot that drives our most advanced glass flight deck systems, these sophisticated features include Garmin ESP, underspeed and overspeed protection, automatic LVL mode, airspeed climb and decent (IAS) mode, flight director (FD) command cues and more.