Model Number: SITE-20(HD)(U)
The SHAPO-Air-HD is a compact Day/Night observation system especially configured for UAV, light A/C, helicopter applications.
The SHAPO-Air-HD is a new unique design for a very light weight payload with long range cameras. The payload turret is flexible for mounting sensors or cameras defined by the customer.
The SHAPO-Air-HD is easily integrated onto a wide variety of carrying vehicles due to its flexible configuration, making it suitable for most airborne requirements.
The SHAPO-Air-HD has a wide range of communication interfaces to the host vehicle including RS-422, ARINC 429 (optional) and MIL-STD-1553.
The SHAPO-Air-HD is operated by a ruggedized Control Unit(CU) specially designed harsh environmental conditions and comfort of use.
The SHAPO-Air-HD system can be supplied with a ruggedized video display (10.4” or 12”).Built in automatic target tracker, image enhancement algorithms, continuous electronic zoom and picture in picture are a few of the benefits offered in this compact package.
- Multi Sensor Payload for Air Observation applications.
- Lightweight Observation EO/IR payload.
- Appropriate for use in day and night and also in adverse weather conditions.
- High Sensitivity Color HD Day Camera with Continuous Zoom.
- Thermal Imaging (TI) with Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
- Optional Laser Range Finder and Laser Pointer.
- Three (3) Gimbals, Gyro-stabilization.
- Optional Mission Computer with Moving Map Software.