Manufacturer: PS Engineering Inc.
Model Number: PMA5000EX
Description: Pilot Guide
Taking the designs we have created for our certified aircraft, PS Engineering designed an audio panel with plenty of capability but at an incredibly low price. This panel was designed specifically for the experimental and LSA owners.
Without the traditional functions such as Marker Beacon Receiver, Speaker Amplifier, as well as avoiding the costs of certification, the PMA5000EX provides an unprecedented level of price/performance for the homebuilt.
Check list of capabilities:
- IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with selectable “Extreme Noise Capability”
- Cellular telephone input with “DuTel” distribution
- Monitor Mode allows automatic muting of non-primary radio
- Front panel utility jack for phone, iPod, or for unswitched audio warnings
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 – Differential, hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs (no ground loop noise)
- 3 – Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 – music mute modes: Mute On, Mute Off, Radio Mute, Intercom Mute
- 5 – unswitched inputs, with front panel unswitched input
- Dedicated front panel music volume control
- Selectable music distribution for passengers
- 2 – Front panel switched inputs (Aux 1 and 2) with selectable 60 second auto-mute mode
- RAM (Radio Master Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 1-year Pro-Support Warranty