Manufacturer: PS Engineering Inc.
Model Number: PDA360EX
Description: Pilot Guide
PS Engineering has taken some of the technology from our DSP based PMA450 and built a package that better suites the Homebuilder’s needs for avionics. The user interface eliminates the need to open up the Pilot’s Guide.
Bluetooth®, soft-key buttons and a graphics display makes the functionality of the functions easy.
Check list of capabilities:
- IntelliAudio® True Dimensional Sound provides listening to com radios at the same time
- 4 – Place hi-fi stereo IntelliVox® Intercom with Soft Mute™
- Bluetooth® enabled allowing up to two devices to be connected simultaneously
- 3-Softkey User Interface with integrated Graphics Display
- Monitor Mode allows automatic muting of non-primary radio
- 3 – music mute modes: Mute On, Mute Off, Radio Mute
- Volume control for Intercom, 2 Switched Inputs, Telephone, and all Music Inputs
- Cellular telephone input with “DuTel™” telephone distribution and front panel control of telephone side tone
- Digital aircraft radio recorder (IRS™)
- USB Charging port provides up to 10 Watts of power for iPads, iPhones, and other Personal Digital Accessories. Auto-protection prevents electrical shorts from being an issue. The USB charger when senses a short, will automatically shut the USB port down. No fuses necessary.
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 – Differential, hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs (no ground loop noise)
- 3 – Isolation modes – Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 – unswitched inputs
- Selectable music distribution for pilot, copilot and passengers
- Selectable intercom mode with special “Alternate Intercom Mode”
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty