Manufacturer: PS Engineering Inc.
Model Number: PMA6000M-S
- Designed to be pin-compatible with the popular Bendix/King KMA-24 audio selector panel, the PMA6000 takes advantage of existing wiring to smooth installation.
- Built-in 6 place mono intercom provides synergistic capabilities.
- The PMA6000 has a built-in marker beacon receiver.
- Split mode allows the pilot and copilot to independently and simultaneously use both radios, even transmitting simultaneously on different frequencies.
- Pilot and crew/passenger isolate functions are an integral part of the design.
- Dual music input jacks for passengers and crew are standard feature.
- Independent volume and squelch controls for pilot and copilot are standard.
- PSE’s renowned Soft Mute technology gently and subtly ramps the music down when conversation comes across either the intercom or the radio.
- A patented “swap” function (Patent #5,903,227) allows pilots to use a yoke-mounted switch to select Com 1 and Com 2 options without reaching for the panel.
- High quality, voice-activated circuitry and individual microphone channels form the heart of the intercom system.
- Passengers have their own voice and audio amplifiers.
- Backlit switches linked with a photo sensor carefully calibrates panel lighting to cockpit levels for all situations.
- Fail-safe feature automatically hard-wires the pilot to Com1 in the case of an outage.