Model Number: GDL 82
Low-cost, Easy-to-install ADS-B “Out” Solution
- Small, lightweight ADS-B “Out” datalink designed to work with your existing transponder
- 978 MHz universal access (UAT) output enables aircraft to operate in controlled U.S. airspace below 18,000′
- Uses patented AutoSquawk technology to automatically sync with the existing transponder in your aircraft
- Includes built-in WAAS GPS position source (for ADS-B reference only)
- For inflight privacy, an Anonymous mode can be set to mask your aircraft ID from displaying on other aircraft’s ADS-B “In” traffic display
For U.S. aircraft owners seeking the simplest, most cost-efficient way to meet the basic requirements for ADS-B “Out” equipage, our GDL 82 datalink offers a money-saving solution. It’s a nonintrusive, easy-to-install datalink device that is designed to work with your existing transponder and transponder antenna, enabling you to meet ADS-B “Out” requirements with a minimum of cost, downtime and disruption to your panel.