Model Number: AK-451-X(X)
|AK-451-2||Emergency Locator Transmitter w/ Whip Antenna|
|AK-451-23||Emergency Locator Transmitter w/ GPS & Whip|
|AK-451-3||Emergency Locator Transmitter w/ Rod Antenna|
|AK-451-5||Emergency Locator Transmitter w/ Blade Antenna|
|AK-451-19||Emergency Locator Transmitter (Helicopter Version) w/ GPS & Six Axis Switch|
|AK-451-17||Emergency Locator Transmitter (Helicopter Version) w/ GPS w/ Whip Antenna|
|AK-451-15||Emergency Locator Transmitter (Helicopter Version) w/ Whip Antenna|
|AK-451-14||Emergency Locator Transmitter (Helicopter Version) w/ Rod Antenna|
|AK-451-12||Emergency Locator Transmitter (Helicopter Version) w/ Six Axis Switch|
The Ameri-King AK-451-(*) Series is a USA FAA TSO’d approved, Transport Canada approved, European EASA ETSO’d approved, Brazil Anatel approved, 406 MHz ELT Emergency Locator Transmitter. It transmits triple (406 Satellite /243 Military /121.5 Civilian) MHz frequencies. The accuracy for the ground search area is 1-3 kilometers. Having triple frequencies insures your distress message reaches both NOAA Satellite Operation and US Air Force AFSR Ground Operation, Search and Rescue Team, with 100% fully confidence, due to transmitting on both 243.0 MHz Military and 121.5 MHz Civilian bands, for immediate ground search dispatch, narrowing the searching time.
- Triple Frequencies 406/121.5/243 MHz ELT.
- Applicable to all Aircraft types: Transport Aircraft;
- Business Jet Aircraft; General Aviation, Helicopters.
- Dual Antenna: Blade Type (1.0 Mach) or Rod Type
- (350 Knots) or Whip Type (300 Knots) and Portable
- Hand Use.
- Ultra Long Lasting, up to 78 hours @-20 deg C, @
- End of 5 yrs useful life time. Lithium Battery
- Package, Li MnO2, 4 D-Size Cells.
- Reliable sealed G Switch, for dependable safety.
- Optional Multi Axes (6 Axes) G Switch for Helicopters
- Simple Installation. All accessories include Prefabricated
- Wiring Harness Assy, Remote Control
- Panel, Audible Warn Buzzer, Coaxial Cable Assy, and
- Universal Mounting Tray.
- Coding Programming Worldwide, all available ELT
- Protocols, i.e. Short Messages (Serial / Aviation / 24
- Bit Address) User Protocol; National Protocol.
- Self Test built-in. OXCO tech for perfect grad temp
- PERP: 5W (406.028 MHz) 50 mw (243.0/121.5) MHz
- RTCA Env Categories: F1XBA[204/183][204/183]XR
- DIRECT RETROFIT to AK450,