Whether you own a propeller or turbine aircraft, up to 25,000lbs, we want to work for you. We offer avionics upgrades, recertifications and custom panels as well as some great money-saving bundles from Garmin and Avidyne. Our certified technicians can help you with a solution that works for you and your budget, whether it’s ADS-B, WiFi installation or an upgrade to a glass cockpit. Our sterile, FAR 145 certified bench repair station is staffed by experienced repair technicians to offer you the quickest, most reliable service possible.
Pictured below: Arleigh Yeomans (Repair Station Manager) and Ann Marano (General Manager)
Our lead bench technician has a degree in Advanced Electronics and Avionics with nearly 2 decades of experience working on both analog and digital equipment and the newest technology LCD/Touch Screen avionics. Our technicians believe in doing whatever it takes to earn customer satisfaction. We would be happy to talk to you and answer any of your questions. 941-637-6530.
- GNS-430/530 Internal Battery replacements – Flat Rate $350.00
- VFR Transponder Certification: $95>
- Many in-house repair capabilities, including those of Garmin, Bendix-King and Avidyne.
- Limited Repair capabilities on Narco units.
- Most unit repairs have a turn time of 3-7 business days.
- Bendix King KS270C series servos
- And too many more services to list